Peas With Onions And Bacon
|Bacon slices||3 , cut into pieces of 1/2 inch each|
|Yellow onion||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Frozen peas||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Chop the bacon and cut the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium skillet,saute bacon over high heat for 3 minutes until brown.
3) In the pan, add onion and saute for another 3 minutes until onion is soft.
4) Add peas and let the pan simmer.
5) Cook for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
6) In a shallow bowl, transfer the bacon mixture and serve hot as main dish.