Cheese 'N' Bacon Topped Potato
|Baking potato||5 Ounce, scrubbed|
|Reduced fat swiss cheese||3⁄4 Ounce, divided|
|Reduced fat shredded swiss cheese||3⁄4 Ounce, divided|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon bits||1 Teaspoon, divided (Made From Real Bacon)|
1. Using a fork, pierce potato all over.
2. In a microwaveable plate, place potato and cook on High for 5 minutes; ½ rotate the plate in between cooking.
3. Let the potatoes stand for 1 minute.
4. Lengthwise cut the potato into half.
5. Leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells scoop out the pulp from the potato halves; keep the shells aside.
6. In a large mixing bowl, put together potato pulp, 1/2 ounce cheese, the yogurt, chives, mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon bacon bits, and the pepper; mix well.
7. Stuff the potatoes with the potato pulp mixture.
8. In a baking dish, place the stuffed potato and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon bits.
9. Keep the baking sheet in the oven and cook on High for 1 minute until the cheese is just melted.
10. Serve immediately.