Skillet Veal, Potato, And Bacon
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Veal sausage links||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Small red potatoes||1⁄4 Pound, cooked, cut into quarters|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Bacon bits||1⁄4 Ounce (About 1 1/2 Teaspoons, Made From Real Bacon)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Add sausage and cook for about 5 minutes over medium high heat with occasional stirring until browned.
3. Add onion, celery, and pepper and cook with frequent stirring for 2 minutes until pepper is tender yet crisp.
4. Bring down the heat to low.
5. Stir in rest of the ingredients, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until the flavors blend.
6. Serve immediately.