Bacon Topped Chef's Bowl
|Head of lettuce||1|
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce, cut into strips|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crisp bacon strips||6 , crumbled|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wash the lettuce and dry off well. Tear the lettuce into large bite sized pieces
2. In a large bowl, set aside the lettuce pieces till required
3. To the salad bowl, add the celery, bacon, hard cooked eggs, and luncheon meat.
4. Season the salad with salt and pepper.
5. Add the French dressing and mix well till everything is lightly coated.
6. Serve cold.