Baked Trout and Bacon
|Rainbow trout||2 1⁄4 Pound|
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Wash trout well under running cold water.
3. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with bacon slices and lay trout on bacon.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon parsley.
6. Cover dish with foil, sealing tightly around edge.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
8. Gently lift trout and bacon to heated serving platter.
9. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve.