Bacon And Mushroom Snack
|Back bacon rashers||4|
|Melted butter/Oil||1 Teaspoon (For Grilling)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1) Trim off the rinds from the bacon rashers.
2) Arrange the bacon rashers in grill pan.
3) Trim the mushrooms and remove stalks.
4) Brush with melted butter or oil.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Place the mushrooms on the grill pan beside the bacon rashers.
7) Place the grill pan under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the bacon and mushrooms are cooked, turning the bacon rashers once.
8) Toast the bread and butter on one side.
9) Place the rashers on the toast.
10) Add the mushrooms and the grated cheese to top.
11) Just before serving, place inside grill to melt the cheese and warm through.