Calves Liver And Bacon
|Calves liver slices||4|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and sliced|
1) Take two paper plates, layer them with paper towels and place the bacon on them.
2) Now cook on high heat in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
3) Now change the direction of the dish one-quarter of a turn and continue cooking for 2 or 3 minutes until the bacon is crisp.
4) Take the bacon from the microwave.
5) Add butter and oil to it.
6) Take a plate and place the liver on it.
7) Add some lemon juice and sage.
8) Cook on low heat in the microwave for 5 minutes.
9) Transfer the liver pieces to the sides of the plate from the centre location.
10) Change the direction of the plate one-quarter of a turn.
11) Adjust the microwave to "roast" setting and cook 4 more minutes.
12) In the plate, arrange the avocado slices around the sides and cook on the same setting for 1 1/2 minutes.
13) Add required salt and pepper.
14) Top with cooked bacon slices and serve.
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.5 mg3.8%
Sodium 168.1 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet