Lettuce Toss With Hot Bacon Dressing
|Bacon strips||4 , diced|
|Leaf lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Large, diced|
|Green onion slices||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
2) In a bowl, tear the lettuce, add the onion and tomato and sprinkle with the seasonings.
3) In the same skillet with the 1 tablespoon drippings, mix vinegar and allow to boil.
5) Pour the mixture over the salad and toss gently to coat.
6) Crumble the bacon and scatter over the salad.
7) Serve immediately.