Bacon Topped Skillet Slaw
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs) (1/2 Medium Head)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, then drain on paper towels and crumble.
3) In the same skillet with the drippings, add the vinegar, onion, sugar and salt.
4) Stir in the bacon, heat thoroughly and turn off the heat.
5) Add the parsely and shredded cabbage and toss gently to coat.
6) Spoon on a serving platter and serve immediately.