Bacon Cheese Crescents
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Pasteurized process cheese spread with bacon||5 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Separate the packaged crescent dinner rolls into 16 triangles.
3) Spread each triangle with 1 teaspoon of the cheese spread and roll up as per the package directions.
4) On ungreased cookie sheets, place the rolls and apply melted butter or margarine.
5) Sprinkle the rolls with the sesame seeds.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden, then remove on a wire rack.
7) Serve warm on individual serving plates.