1. In a stew pot, add 8 ounces of bacon and cook till crispy.
2. Next, add a pound of diced chicken and continue to cook.
3. Add 1 onion, 3 carrots, 3 stalks of celery into the stew pot and cook till tender.
4. Add ½ teaspoon of pepper, 2 teaspoons of garlic, 2 ½ teaspoons of curry powder, ½ teaspoon of salt into the pot.
5. Add 3 ½ cups of diced tomatoes, a pound of lentils, 6 cups of chicken broth and continue to stir and bring to boil.
6. Serve the stew hot in a bowl with a portion of naan or any kind of flatbread.
Here is a nice warm one dish meal for all the mothers who wish to serve good and easy to eat-feed meal to kids. The chef in the video is cooking with her kid and to let him enjoy cooking and eating alike.
Curried Lentil Stew With Bacon And Chicken Recipe Video