1. In a stew pot, add 8 ounces of bacon and cook till crispy.
2. Next, add a pound of diced chicken and continue to cook.
3. Add 1 onion, 3 carrots, 3 stalks of celery into the stew pot and cook till tender.
4. Add ½ teaspoon of pepper, 2 teaspoons of garlic, 2 ½ teaspoons of curry powder, ½ teaspoon of salt into the pot.
5. Add 3 ½ cups of diced tomatoes, a pound of lentils, 6 cups of chicken broth and continue to stir and bring to boil.
6. Serve the stew hot in a bowl with a portion of naan or any kind of flatbread.
Here is a nice warm one dish meal for all the mothers who wish to serve good and easy to eat-feed meal to kids. The chef in the video is cooking with her kid and to let him enjoy cooking and eating alike.