Bacon Fritters With Tomatoes
|Dripping/Vegetable shortening||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Self raising flour||2 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , lightly mixed|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (Lightly Mixed)|
1) Trim the bacon rashers and chop them. In the hot fat, fry them till the are crsip. Remove the bacon and drain it.
2) Into a small basin, sieve the flour and season it. Stir in the egg and just enough milk to make a smooth and creamy consistency.
3) Stir in the cooked bacon and in the hot fat, place spoonfuls of the concoction. Quickly fry till golden brown on one side. Flip over the fry on the other side as well.
4) To one side of the pan, add the seasoned toamto halves and fry them.
4) Serve hot with bacon fritters.