Cheese Bacon And Onion Puff
|Batter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Quantity)|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon (Knob Of, 1 Teaspoon Extra For Greasing)|
|Finely grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Smoked back bacon rashers||8 (Streaky)|
|Spring onion||4 , thinly sliced|
|Cheddar||5 Ounce, grated (140 Gram, This Is About 200 Milliliter /7 Fluid Ounce)|
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 230 degree centigrade. 2) Prepare the batter and keep aside.
3) Take a large round ceramic dish around 22 cm wide. 4) Grease the dish and dust it with parmesan.
5) In a frying pan, heat the butter.
6) Add the bacon to the pan and sizzle it for 5 minutes or until crispy. 7) Add the bacon with onion and cheddar to the prepared batter.
8) Stir well so as to combine everything perfectly.
9) Arrange the greased dish with the batter mixture till the top. 10) Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30-15 minutes until golden incolor and puffed up.
11) serve straight from the oven in the dish along with crisp salad.