KC Pomering from G-Free Foodie shows you how to make Brown Sugar Bacon.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed
1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly grounded
1 Pound, thick cut (gluten free)
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set a cooling rack inside the prepared pan and set aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the brown sugar, chili powder and pepper.
3. Dredge the bacon slices in the brown sugar mixture and arrange the bacon on the rack. Pat any remaining sugar mixture onto the bacon.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
5. Serve Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon with soft or hard drink!
Meats like bacon can be healthy too when prepared keeping in mind the right calorie count. Here is a recipe showing how to make Gluten Free Brown Sugar Bacon recipe using thick cut slices of gluten-free bacon and a few low calorie seasonings. Health simply reassured!