|Onions||4 , sliced|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Crisply fried bacon slices||6|
1. Take a skillet and melt half of the butter in it.
2. Add onion, sauté for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
3. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs, salt, pepper, mustard and cream by beating thoroughly until just blended.
4. Add the bacon and onion to it.
5. Heat the rest of the butter in the skillet and cook the egg mixture over low heat, stirring lightly with the help of a fork.
6. Lift the eggs to let the raw mixture go underneath.
7. Fold the eggs over after they are set.
8. Remove to a hot dish and serve.