Cheese and Bacon Supper Pie
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baked 8 inch pie shell||1|
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F
2. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it turns soft.
4. Add the bacon and fry until it becomes crisp.
5. Take a bowl and sieve in the cheese.
6. Mix the bacon, onion, mustard and beaten eggs in it.
7. Season with salt and pepper mixing well.
8. Fill the mixture in a pie shell and bake in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes approximately or until golden brown and firm.
9. Sprinkle parsley and garnish with tomato wedges before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1767 Calories from Fat 500
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.5%
Saturated Fat 72.7 g363.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 539.5 mg179.8%
Sodium 2259.2 mg94.1%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g44.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.4 g49.5%
Sugars 90.8 g
Protein 80 g159.8%
Vitamin A 52% Vitamin C 41.5%
Calcium 53.8% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet