Cheese And Bacon Supper Pie
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baked 8 inch pie shell||1|
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F
2. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it turns soft.
4. Add the bacon and fry until it becomes crisp.
5. Take a bowl and sieve in the cheese.
6. Mix the bacon, onion, mustard and beaten eggs in it.
7. Season with salt and pepper mixing well.
8. Fill the mixture in a pie shell and bake in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes approximately or until golden brown and firm.
9. Sprinkle parsley and garnish with tomato wedges before serving.