FOR BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
2. Cut the jalapeno in half and scoop out the seeds.
3. Fill the jalapenos with cream cheese and wrap bacon around it. Secure with toothpick.
4. Place the jalapenos over the foil lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Serve Bacon wrapped Jalapeno with ketchup.
FOR VEGETARIAN BLANKET
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
2. In a sauce pan boil water and cook hot dogs for 5 minutes.
3. Layer cheese with bacon and wrap around the hot dog.
4. Wrap with dough and secure with tooth pick.
5. Place over the foil lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Fun-filled snack. This video shows how to prepare easy bacon wrapped jalapeño with a rich filling of cream cheese. So easy to make, these bite sized wraps are a great way to fill up an appetizer tray. Tasty and perfect snack for any parties.