1. Preheat oven at 190*C.
2. In a bowl, soak cranberries.
2. In a pan, melt butter and fry bacon and onions.
3. In a blender, blend the chest nut.
4. In a bowl, add cooked bacons and onions. add sausage meat, dried cranberries, port, garlic, thyme, breadcrumbs, eggs and salt and pepper.
5. Roll into balls and pop it into the oven for 35 minutes.
6. Use the stuffing for turkey or chicken.
To all those who are interested to learn a stuffing for Christmas should watch the video. The stuffing is easy and less time consuming to make. The chef mixes all the ingredients in a proper manner, so do watch the video.