Baked Bananas with Bacon
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Maple flavored syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Peel bananas; score each banana lengthwise with fork.
3. Arrange bananas in a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Pour over maple syrup; dot with butter.
4. Bake, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes, or until bananas are tender but still hold their shape.
5. Meanwhile, saute bacon until crisp. Drain well on paper towels.
6. To serve: Arrange bananas on large platter; pour over syrup. Arrange bacon slices between bananas. Garnish with lime wedges.