1. Snip the bacon fat at intervals to prevent curling. Place on an ovenproof plate and cover with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until ccx)ked. Chop roughly.
3. Place the eggs, cream, if using, and butter in a medium ovenproof glass bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring well after 30 seconds. Add the bacon and microwave on HIGH for 1-1 1/2 minutes or until the eggs are just cooked, stirring frequently.
5. Spoon the bacon and egg scramble on to toast, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.