Bacon And Egg Scramble
|Streaky bacon slice||4 , rinded|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||1 Ounce, cut into small pieces (25 Grams)|
|Bread slice||4 , toasted|
|Chopped fresh parsley||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1. Snip the bacon fat at intervals to prevent curling. Place on an ovenproof plate and cover with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until ccx)ked. Chop roughly.
3. Place the eggs, cream, if using, and butter in a medium ovenproof glass bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring well after 30 seconds. Add the bacon and microwave on HIGH for 1-1 1/2 minutes or until the eggs are just cooked, stirring frequently.
5. Spoon the bacon and egg scramble on to toast, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1304 Calories from Fat 805
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g138.5%
Saturated Fat 35.8 g179.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 963.7 mg321.2%
Sodium 1642.6 mg68.4%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 69 g138.4%
Vitamin A 58.9% Vitamin C 33.3%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 41.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet