Beef And Bacon Meatballs
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Rolled oats||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Powdered mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Bacon slice||1⁄2 (Per Meatball)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Tomato||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Juice/Beef / chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, rolled oats, chopped onion, powdered mustard, salt, and pepper and shape into meatballs.
– Wrap each meatball in a half-slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
– In skillet, melt butter and brown meatballs.
– Degrease skillet, then pour tomato juice, beef or chicken stock over meatballs.
– Place mixture in a baking dish and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
– Add small amounts of stock to mixture during cooking process as needed.