1) In a saucepan, cook the farfalle pasta as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, in a deep frying pan, melt the butter over a medium-high heat.
3) Add the bacon and cook over a medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
4) When bacon in mostly cooked add the onion and frozen peas.
5) Toss all the ingredients together and continue cooking until the onion is softened.
6) Add the cooked farfalle pasta into the frying pan and toss with other ingredients.
7) Add the cream and cheese, mixing together well, until the sauce has thickened and the pasta is nicely coated.
8) Serve the cheesy bacon onion farfalle pasta immediately.
Looking for a simple but delicious Italian meal tonight - here is a recipe of creamy pasta cooked with bacon and onion. It is easy, quick and yet flavorful. You can prepare it any time, in busy weekdays or lazy weekends. The video shows detail cooking process, which can be easily replicated at home.