2 Teaspoon (for guaca-salsa-mole to taste) (Optional)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for fajita) (Optional)
Low fat sour cream
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for cream)
Low fat mayonnaise
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for cream)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, powdered (for cream)
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa, In a bowl combine avocados, tomato, sweet onion, jalapeno, lime juice and cilantro.
5. Pour olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper. Mix well.
6. For cream, in a mixing bowl, put sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin, and cilantro.
7. Pour 1 tablespoon of tequila and lime juice. Mix it well and put it in refrigerator for a couple of hours.
8. Transfer fajita on a serving plate, spoon salsa and a dollop of cream on top.
9. serve fajita immediately, with fresh onion, cilantro, and lemon wedge garnish.
You may use any variety of tomato to make the salsa.
You can mash avocado, or cut it into chunks.
If you do not have preserved roasted green chili paste, then you can prepare it at home easily by roasting chili and then grinding it into paste.
Make your salsa a couple of hours advance.
If desired, you may sprinkle a little hot sauce on top before serving fajitas.