Avocado with Cauliflower and Romaine
|Cauliflower florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Romaine||1 , washed, torn into bite sized pieces and spun dry (1 head)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider/Wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 Small, halved and sliced into thin rings|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), mashed|
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and romaine.
5. In another small bow whisk the dressing.
6. Pour the dressing on the salad. Toss it very gently.
7. Peel and slice the avocadoes.
8. Serve with avocado garnish.