Stuffed Avocado Platter
|Cottage cheese with chopped pineapple||8 Ounce (1 tub)|
|Chopped cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||4 Drop|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Stuffed olives||4 , sliced|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce leaves||6 , shredded|
1) From the cottage cheese, drain the excess liquid, if any.
2) Into a bowl, put the cheese and add the ham, along with the Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Into a separate bowl, put the taramasalata and add the peppers.
4) Halve the avocados and remove the seeds. Brush with lemon juice in order to avoid discoloration.
5) Between the 4 avocado halves, divide the cottage cheese mixture equally. Between other 4 halves, divide the taramasalata mixture evenly.
6) With sliced olives, garnish the cottage cheese and use snipped chives to garnish the taramasalata.
7) On a serving platter, arrange the lettuce and then put the avocado halves on top, like the spokes of a wheel. Serve right away.