|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Boneless cooked chicken||3⁄4 Pound, skinned and diced|
|Celery stalks||2 , sliced|
|Tomato paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
|Celery leaves||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) With oil, brush a baking dish.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half and remove the seeds. Peel off the skins very carefully and then brush the flesh all over with lemon juice in order to prevent discoloration.
4) In the greased baking dish, place the avocado halves, with the cut side up.
5) Into bowl, put the diced chicken and celery. Add the tomato paste, mayonnaise and stir gently to mix. Season to taste.
6) Into the avocado halves, place the mixture, dividing it evenly.
7) In the melted butter, toss the cornflakes so that they are thoroughly coated. Press evenly over the top of the chicken mixture.
8) Bake the preparation in the preheated oven, just above center, for about 30 minutes, till the topping is crisp and brown is color.
9) Garnish the freshly baked dish with celery leaves and serve while still piping hot. Makes an excellent appetizer. Can also be served as a side dish.