Avocado Litchi Salad
|Avocados||6 , cut in half lengthwise|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Litchi nuts||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chinese soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated ginger||2 Teaspoon|
1) Dredge the cut surfaces of avocados with 2 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
2) Strain the litchis and reserve their juice.
3) In a bowl place the litchis, remaining lemon juice, oil, soy and ginger.
4) Mix in about 3 tablespoons of the litchi juice to the litchi mixture.
5) Mix the litchi mixture well.
6) Stuff the avocados with the litchi mixture.
7) Serve the avocados with their filling alone or on a small lettuce salad, if desired.