Celery Root And Avocado
|Dijon style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery root||1 Pound, pared (1 In Number)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), mixed with 2 tablespoons water|
|Ripe avocado||1 Large|
|Lettuce leaves||4 Large|
1. In a mixing bowl combine mustard, egg yolk, lemon juice ( 1 tblsp), pepper and onion salt. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
2. Stir cream to get a smooth mixture. Cover.
3. Shred vertically cut celery root quarters in a bowl.
4. Mix vinegar-water mixture.
5. Toss well to evenly mix the celery root.
6. Transfer the celery root in a colander.
7. Use the back of the spoon to press the ingredients firmly, so as to remove the vinegar-water.
8. Peel, remove seeds and make slices of avocado.
9. Sprinkle lemon juice on all cut pieces of avocado.
10. In the salad plates place lettuce leaves.
11. Arrange the avocado slices on the lettuce.
12. Spoon the celery root on the avocado and serve immediately.