Avocado And Oyster Supreme
|Oysters in shells||18|
|Eggs||2 , hardboiled|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
1) Halve each avocado lengthwise and discard the seeds.
2) Gently open the oyster shells and retain the juice.
3) In a bowl, mash the egg yolk with the back of a wooden spoon.
4) Gradually blend in the oyster liquid, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to taste to make a thick sauce.
5) Just before serving, place the 3 oysters in each avocado half and spoon over the sauce.
6) Serve the Avocado and Oyster Supreme immediately on a platter.