Avocado Ham Saute
|Ham steak||1 Pound|
|Avocado||1 , peeled, halved and sliced into long, thin wedges|
|Yogurt||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped salted almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond oil/Avocado oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Shallots||2 , thinly sliced on diagonal|
|Chopped fresh tarragon/1/2 teaspoon dried||1 Teaspoon|
1) Rinse meat and place on paper towels.
2) Cut meat into 2 equal portions.
3) Keeping aside 6 wedges, add half the avocado into a blender.
4) Add in yogurt, half the almonds, and 2 chopped green onions and blend till smooth.
5) In a pan, add oil and heat.
6) Stir in shallots and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
7) Raise the heat and mix in tarragon and ham and brown well on both sides.
8) Lower the heat and slide in the rest of the green onion.
9) Slice into thin strips, add avocado slices and heat well.
10) Plate out ham and avocado mixture.
11) Add sauce and garnish with almonds.