Cranberry Avocado Mould
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (Use 2 Packages Of 3 Ounces Each)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and cubed|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In boiling water, dissolve the gelatin and add 1 1/2 cups of cold water.
2) Combine together the sugar, salt, cranberries, avocado and nuts, Mix well.
3) Fold the mixture into the gelatin.
4) Pour the mixture into a 6 1/2 cup mold and chill till it is firm.
5) Serve the preparation chilled. Makes a good dessert.