|Avocado||1⁄4 Pound, pared and finely diced (1/2 medium size)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (no sugar added)|
|Diced red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plum tomatoes||2 Large, diced|
|Chopped fresh cilantro/Chinese parsley / italian flat leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Seeded chili peppers||1 Tablespoon (mild or hot)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Small, chopped|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the avocado and lime juice and keep aside.
2. In a separate small bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
3. Carefully fold in avocado mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until flavors blend.
5. Serve as an excellent sauce.
6. Before serving, stir the mixture well.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.6%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 40.9 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g54.1%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 6 g13%
Vitamin A 82.5% Vitamin C 271.5%
Calcium 6% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet