|Avocado||1⁄4 Pound, pared and finely diced (1/2 medium size)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (no sugar added)|
|Diced red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plum tomatoes||2 Large, diced|
|Chopped fresh cilantro/Chinese parsley / italian flat leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Seeded chili peppers||1 Tablespoon (mild or hot)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Small, chopped|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the avocado and lime juice and keep aside.
2. In a separate small bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
3. Carefully fold in avocado mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until flavors blend.
5. Serve as an excellent sauce.
6. Before serving, stir the mixture well.