|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Castor sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Prawns||3 Ounce, cooked, shelled (75 Grams)|
|Stuffed green olives||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Mix together the mustard, sugar and vinegar.
2. Whip cream until stiff. Stir in mustard mixture.
3. Reserve 4 prawns and 4 olives for garnish.
4. Slice remaining olives and stir into cream with prawns and seasoning.
5. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes in a cool place.
6. Cut avocados in half, remove stones and brush flesh with lemon juice.
7. Place on serving dishes, and fill centres with the prawn and olive dressing.
8. Garnish each with a prawn and an olive and serve chilled.