Cold Shrimp Stuffed Avacado
|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, cooked, shelled, coarsely, chopped (Retain Shrimp - 6 Whole)|
|Chili pepper||1 , peeled if fresh , seeded, washed and chopped fine (Hot)|
|Egg||1 , hard cooked, chopped|
|Green olives/Black olives, chopped||24 , pitted|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Coriander leaves/Parsley of same quantity and form||3 Tablespoon, minced|
1) Make two halves of each avocado lengthwise and take away the pit.
2) Slowly scoop out the flesh taking care not to damage the shells.
3) Now into a bowl, put the flesh .
4) Drizzle some lemon juice on each shell to avoid darkening.
5) Using a fork, mash the avocado flesh.
6) Now add the shrimp, hot pepper, egg, and olives and mix well.
7) Add required mayonnaise, starting with 1/3 cup, to bind the ingredients together.
8) Taste and add required salt and pepper.
9) Fill the avocado shells with this mixture.
10) Top each shell with one of the retained shrimp and scatter on top with a little coriander.
11) Serve at once.