|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Minced celery||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Uncooked white rice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken broth/Beef broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Few Grains)|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Few Grains)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned crab meat||13 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, About 6 1/2 Ounces Each)|
|Chutney||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||3 (For Garnish)|
|Lemon wedges||3 (For Garnish)|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion and celery in the 1 1/2 tablespoons butter together.
2) Saute uncovered in a microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
3) Blend in the curry powder and stir in the rice, coat well.
4) Stir in the broth, salt, white pepper and bay leaf, then cook covered as per the package directions until the rice is tender and almost dry.
5) In a 1-quart glass casserole melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in the microwave at HIGH for about 15 seconds.
6) Blend in the flour and rest of the salt and pepper.
7) Gradually pour in the milk, stir continuously then cook uncovered at HIGH for 4 minutes or until thickened, stir after each minute.
8) Slightly beat the egg yolk and stir in a little hot mixture, then blend into the casserole , cover the sauce and keep warm.
9) In a large glass pie plate, melt rest of the butter in the microwave at HIGH for about 15 seconds.
10) Stir in the crab meat and heat uncovered in microwave at HIGH for about 2 minutes.
11) Mix in the chutney then combine the rice and crab meat, toss lightly to mix and keep warm.
12) Halve seed and peel the avocado, then slice from the bottoms to make them flat.
13) On a glass platter, arrange the avocados and stuff the cut-off slices in the avocado cavities and brush with the lemon juice.
14) Stuff the crab-rice mixture into the avocado halves, spoon over the sauce and cook uncovered in the microwave oven at HIGH for 2 minutes.
15) Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and heat uncoverd for 1 to 3 minutes at BAKE.
16) Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges, then serve on individual serving plates.