|Unsalted butter||8 Tablespoon|
|Ripe avocado||1⁄2 , pitted, peeled, and cut into small chunks (Preferably Hass Variety)|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Tabasco sauce/Hot sauce||1 Dash|
1. Combine all ingredients in a small sized bowl and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even cylindrical shape.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firm or freeze to store up to 3 weeks.
7. Serve with bread toast or grilled food.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1047 Calories from Fat 987
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g173.9%
Saturated Fat 63.9 g319.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 258 mg86%
Sodium 80.7 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.8%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 88.7% Vitamin C 60.8%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet