|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Minced shallots/Onions||2 Teaspoon|
|Ripe avocados||2 , chilled|
1) Fry the bacon till it has crisped and then crumble it. Keep aside.
2) Combine together the wine, oil, salt, pepper and shallots or onion and beat well.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise into half and throw the seeds away. Carefully scoop out the pulp. Reserve the shells for future use.
4) Dice the avocados pulp and then cut the tomatoes in half if they are large. If small, keep the tomatoes whole.
5) Pour the dressing all over the pieces of avocado and the tomatoes. Gently toss.
6) Heap the mixture into the shells.
7) Serve cold.