|Lime/1 large lemon||2|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Remove the skin of avocados and pull out its pits.
2. Dice them finely.
3. Take a lime or lemon and cut out a thin slice from its middle. Bifurcate the slices into 6 small wedges and keep them aside.
4. Squeeze the fruit and add its juice to the blender. Blend in confectioners’ sugar and beat for another half a minute
5. Fold in diced avocados and beat until the mixture resembles like a smooth puree.
6. Bea the cream and add it to the puree along with fruit juice and sugar.
7. Pour it to 6 individual glasses and chill it for next 2 hours.
8. Serve after garnishing with lemon wedges, or reserved lime with ladyfinger.
Calories 407 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.5%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.4 mg9.1%
Sodium 21.8 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.7%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 4 g9%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 38.1%
Calcium 4% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet