|Lime/1 large lemon||2|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Remove the skin of avocados and pull out its pits.
2. Dice them finely.
3. Take a lime or lemon and cut out a thin slice from its middle. Bifurcate the slices into 6 small wedges and keep them aside.
4. Squeeze the fruit and add its juice to the blender. Blend in confectioners’ sugar and beat for another half a minute
5. Fold in diced avocados and beat until the mixture resembles like a smooth puree.
6. Bea the cream and add it to the puree along with fruit juice and sugar.
7. Pour it to 6 individual glasses and chill it for next 2 hours.
8. Serve after garnishing with lemon wedges, or reserved lime with ladyfinger.