Avocado Ring With Strawberries
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Strawberries||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), sliced|
1. In 2 cups hot water, dissolve the gelatin and salt and then pour in the 1 1/2 cups cold water. Set aside to chill until slightly thickened.
2. Wash clean and pit avocados; remove the meat and then cover with lemon juice.
3. Stir avocados and mayonnaise into gelatin and blend well
4. Pour into 5-cup ring mold; chill until firm. Unmold ring onto salad greens
5. Fill with the molds with strawberries and set aside to chill