Baked Stuffed Avocado
|Small onion||1⁄2 Small, finely chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||To Taste, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Crab meat||7 Ounce (drained)|
|Hard boiled egg||1 , finely chopped|
|Bread slice||2 (trimmed)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut avocados in half; remove seeds.
2. Cut the avocado in half and arrange cut side up in a bowl after brushing the fruit with the lemon juice
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
4. In a large bowl, mix the onion, green pepper, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt, pepper, mustard and mayonnaise. Blend in crab meat and egg.
5. Mound crab meat mixture on avocado halves.
6. Crumble bread into the bowl. Add melted butter; toss to coat crumbs well.
7. Sprinkle crumbs over top of crab meat mixture.
8. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until bread crumbs are brown.
9. Garnish with parsley and serve hot