Smoked Trout with Avocado
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Creme fraiche||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Smoked trout fillet||8 Ounce, flaked (225 Gram)|
|Red lumpfish roe||1 Ounce (Half Of 50 Gram, 2 Ounce Jar)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1) Slice the avocados in two halves and remove the stones. Peel the halves and slice the flesh.
2) Place avocado slices in a bowl and drizzle lemon juice to prevent darkening.
3) Take a saucepan and heat cream and cream fraiche until thickened.
4) Now, place the away from heat and add trout, lumpfish roe, and avocado slices.
5) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and toss. Garnish with chive and serve immediately.