|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Peeled shrimp||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Chopped green onions||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream of tartar||1 Pinch|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce, grated (25 Gram)|
|Green onion||2 (For Garnish)|
1. Cut the avocado in half lengthways and discard the stone. Using a teaspoon scoop out the flesh, keeping the skin intact. Dice the flesh.
2. Mix together the lemon juice, shrimp, green onions and diced avocado. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Pile the avocado and shrimp mixture back into the avocado skins and place in an ovenproof dish.
4. Whisk the egg white and cream of tartar until soft peaks form, then gently fold in the Parmesan cheese.
5. Pile the meringue on top of the avocado and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F, for 15-20 minutes, until golden. Serve immediately, garnished with green onion.