1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Cut the woody ends of asparagus. Now, thinly slice the bottom part leaving out the upper tip.
3. In a large baking dish, lay pasta and spread sliced asparagus on it.
4. In blender, add dill, salt, garlic, bouillon cube, milk, eggs, pepper, cayenne, and mustard. Blend well.
5. Throw 1/3 cup of sliced asparagus in blender and pulse.
6. Sprinkle half of the cheese over pasta in baking dish. Pour wet mixture on it. Mix well.
7. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
8. Lay asparagus tips over pasta.
9. With a brush, apply olive oil on asparagus .
10.Sprinkle little cheese to make bake look beautiful.
11.Pop it in the oven and bake for 30-45 minutes or until asparagus is tender and cooked through.