Asparagus And Eggs
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Pecorino cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Provolone||4 Ounce, cut in to medium pieces|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian bread loaf||1 Large|
|Tomatoes||2 , sliced|
1. Clean and prepare the asparagus but breaking them in half. Use only fresh asparagus which can be snapped by hand
2. Beat the eggs with the Pecorino cheese till properly combined
3. In a large pan, tip in the oil and heat. Add the asparagus and sauté
4. Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes. Cover and cook.
5. Add the eggs and add more provolone cheese to taste.
6. Spread large Italian bread with mayonnaise. Stuff with tomatoes, salts, olive oil, and the egg asparagus mixture and serve as a hot sandwich immediately
Place in the oven to cook for 4-5 minutes if required.