Asparagus Cheese Slices
|Grated cheese||6 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||4 Drop|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Toast slices||4 (Using A Sliced Loaf)|
|Butter||4 Teaspoon (Use As Required, To Spread)|
|Canned asparagus tips||10 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required To Garnish)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and cheese over a low heat.
3) Gradually stir in the milk as the cheese is completely melted.
4) Season with the Worcestershire sauce, Cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
5) Cook over a low heat until the sauce is thick, smooth and creamy.
6) Place the toast on the grill rack and spread evenly with butter.
7) Arrange the asparagus tips on toast and spoon over the cheese sauce.
8) Grill the asparagus cheese slices until they are lightly browned.
9) Garnish the Asparagus Cheese Slices with parsley and serve hot.
Calories 367 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg21.5%
Sodium 879.3 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 21 g41.9%
Vitamin A 35.6% Vitamin C 37.3%
Calcium 52.6% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet