|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Goat cheese||2 Ounce|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||2 , minced (Soaked In Olive Oil)|
1) Rinse and trim the asparagus.
2) In a glass baking dish, arrange the asparagus.
3) In a bowl, mix olive oil with wine and sprinkle over the asparagus stems.
4) Add goat cheese on top along with the sun dried tomatoes.
5) Microwave the asparagus for 5 minutes on LOW till it becomes crisp and tender.
6) Serve Chic Asparagus garnished with chopped parsley on top, if desired.