1. Cut ½ inch of the asparagus stem from the head.
2. On an aluminium foil place the asparagus stems.
3. Sprinkle black pepper over it.
4. Drizzle salt on top of it.
5. Add some garlic for flavor.
6. Squeeze lemon juice across asparagus.
7. Spread 2 tablespoon of melted butter over it.
8. Fold the foil across the asparagus, set in a plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
9. Place it in cooler area of the grill just to steam it.
10. Leave it for around 20 minutes.
11. Place the asparagus on a plate and serve.
Be it your salads, eggs, bacon or roasts, grilled asparagus is one dish that goes perfectly with almost all your food. What's more, this spring favorite cooks easily and brings to your plate a gamut of health benefits too. The recipe here uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to cook up a simple delicious side dish. Watch the video for more on the recipe.