Herbed Asparagus Saute
|Asparagus spears||1 Pound, tough ends trimmed, scaled and cooked in salted water|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Cherry tomatoes||10 , halved|
|Dried whole oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole thyme||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Freshly crushed pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1 (As Required)|
1. Chop cooked asparagus spears into 1 inch pieces, diagonally. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
3. Place on flame and add olive oil.
4. Once hot, add garlic and chopped asparagus. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for few minutes.
5. Add rest of the ingredients (except cheese) gradually and sautÃ© for few more seconds, while stirring occasionally.
6. Add salt, if required and toss. Remove off flame.
7. Place herbed asparagus on a serving platter, top with grated cheese and serve immediately.