Honeyed Chicken And Asparagus Stir Fry
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Chicken broth||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry white wine/Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Asparagus||2 Cup (32 tbs), 1 inch pieces|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Whole straw mushrooms||15 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked brown rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot|
1) In a large bowl, add chicken and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Coat the chicken with corn starch nicely.
2) Make a mixture of broth, wine, 1 tablespoon corn starch, the soy sauce, honey, mustard and pepper.
3) Heat a wok or 12- inch skillet. Add some oil and rotate it to coat sides.
4) Now, add chicken to the wok and cook until it is done.
5) Remove chicken from wok and keep it aside.
6) Add some more oil and put asparagus to it and cook until tender.
7) Put the broth mixture to it and cook until it thickens.
8) Now, mix chicken, tomatoes, mushroom and cook for a couple of minutes.
9) Serve honeyed chicken and asparagus stir fry with rice.
Calories 513 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg21.9%
Sodium 965.7 mg40.2%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.9%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 36 g71.8%
Vitamin A 21.3% Vitamin C 24.2%
Calcium 12% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet