Easy Grilled Asparagus
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
2. In a bowl combine the olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
3. Spread out the asparagus in a baking dish.
4. Pour the olive oil mixture over the asparagus and coat evenly.
5. Place on the grill.
6. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes total. Move them around using tongs until grill marks begin to show on all sides.
7. Remove and place back in olive oil and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com